Monday, December 28, 2009

Club bonerz jamz

In no particular order of importance or radatude:

  • Singing in a band/ Halloween
  • Month long bike rides with my mom
  • New houses and old friends
  • Discovering that I am not completely useless artistically
  • Frankie Teardrop
  • Late nights in the woods with loud music
  • Watching the moon set with Preston and Marta
  • Losing my mind with Zach and Trevor
  • Realizing that I am not really going crazy
  • Herbal Teas and other disgusting hippy things
  • 50 pounds of chocolate
  • Finally beginning to understand how awesome music is
  • Matching tattoos/late night tattoo parties
  • The dank 420 weed smoke
  • And of course all the bike rides, hikes, dumpster dives, late night feasts, adventures and missadventures with everyone I fucking know.
2009 you melted my fucking brain, thanks alot!

No comments: