Saturday, January 23, 2010

tahoe-doodle-doo

waking up every day at 6:30 am in bed by 9 ....working 3 days a week snowboarding 4, either way Im at squaw by 7:30 or 8 am. We have gotten 6 feet of snow in the last week with a couple more expected by next thursday or wednesday....taking pictures, reading books, glass of wine at dinner everynight, no real drinking...big cliffs, powder, 720's, lots of me time. Tahoe has been treating me well despite how much I miss everyone in SLO. So far, I've gotten an 11 dollar paycheck, locked my keys in my car and waited in the snow for three hours to get a tow guy to get me in....luckily he didnt charge me cuz we're both cool dudes and so i got the cool dude discount, gotten the shit scared out of me most the times i snowboard, found a new best friend...(Ginger a awesome golden retriever) we go snowshoeing, its been mellow...Im trying to get off work for broad fest but its still up in the air. Drawing a little bit, writing if i can but usually the spark fades fast...brushing up on my spanish with all the chilean/argentinian co workers...met the only punk in tahoe at the health food store straight edge raw vegan of course, told me there are three punk houses in reno...one is sxe, other is all female (the hen den) and the other is psychedelic punks (idk either....hipsters maybe?) but i do have a mailing address as well.

Send me that zine Brigham!

c/o Trevor Barrick
po box 7333
Tahoe City, CA 96145-7333

No comments: