Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My France address!

Hey guys!
I'm leaving in a few hours, and I just wanted to say goodbye! Sorry I was a little...out of it (understatement of the year) at my going away party. I will really miss you guys and this area, and at the time I thought that getting drunk and falling down stairs with my dress over my head would make me less nervous and a little bit better about the whole situation (it did!).

Anyways, here's my France address!! Instead of my last name, make sure to put 'Greer' or I won't get the mail. There's no apartment numbers, instead, they just use the building number and put the last name of the tenants on the mailbox.

Greer
21 B r Chãteau d' Eau
18000 Bourges
France


The day after I get to France I'm going to Toulouse, and then I'm going to be in Spain from February 3-17, so I probably won't get a chance to talk for awhile! I love each and every one of you a million pbr tall cans and a billion pieces of toast!!!! Take care!

<3 Alex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you know how many stamps it takes?