Saturday, August 23, 2008

updog from mom and dad


summers getting a little colder, and we are sad to not be toasting in the loft with our favorite toasts, we still have no plans, and realize America really is the land of opportunity so we are figuring stuff out and leaning towards coming home
there just aren't toast punks, cuddle puddles, or friends to pass gas as you fall asleep here.
What I'm trying to say is that we miss you guys a lot.
we went for a walk the other day and it was pretty, so we went again the next day and took pictures. I realize I missed out on countless pretty adventures with you guys, cause I was either busy with school, or too lazy to move that far. So when we come back I want a family trip to a cave, a mountain, and the beach

i started a flickr account like all you youngsters have, so hopefully we'll keep it updated
i also have been making my website
and soon i'll work on my blob

dad's flickr

lmahadoo

it's nice that you guys do a good job updating the loft blob
we'll try and do the same

mom is knitting away

love,
your extremely big and strong dad

p.s. mom says hi

No comments: