Sunday, December 14, 2008

what the fuck!?

it's hella snowing here in portland and it's cold as shit. i thought my toes were going to fall off the other day while we were riding bikes and i was just outside and thought my nose was going to freeze. shit's cold.
right now it's just lawrence, alex, and me hanging out. cecilia left this morning on a flight to lax where she'll stay for 10 hours before her next flight to zurich, so then she can catch her flight to stockholm.
today we are going to be working on screen printing more la maison shirts and sewing the tape cases that we screen printed last night. then i'm going to try and convince lawrence to drink FORTY'S OF PABST with me. don't worry, i'm going to smuggle some over the border on our way back down south because these were made for loft kids.
lawrence and his sister will be dropping me off in slo on the 22nd, i think.
so see you soon,
love,
willie

No comments: